NREMT yesterday!

avdrummerboy

Forum Lieutenant
Took my NREMT-B test yesterday, I cut off at somewhere in the 70's I think, I really don't know, last I looked I was at 67 and I went a little after that. Don't know if I passed yet, of course I took it on a Friday and it takes BUSINESS days to get the NREMT site to show it, oh well. I'll post back as soon as I know.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Took my NREMT-B test yesterday, I cut off at somewhere in the 70's I think, I really don't know, last I looked I was at 67 and I went a little after that. Don't know if I passed yet, of course I took it on a Friday and it takes BUSINESS days to get the NREMT site to show it, oh well. I'll post back as soon as I know.

Depends on the time you took it. Have you checked yet today it may show already?

OP
OP
avdrummerboy

avdrummerboy

Forum Lieutenant
I checked and it's not on yet. I took it yesterday a 5 o clock pacific time, so might have been too late.

medic417

The Truth Provider
Probably be there Monday morning. I have had some get the results on Sunday evening though.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
This next monday is a holiday. You may have to wait till tuesday.

OP
OP
avdrummerboy

avdrummerboy

Forum Lieutenant
Dang it, you had to remind me lol. It was weird, I felt really good about the test and did really well on practice tests and everything, but there's always that apprehension involved.

Jambi

Forum Deputy Chief
Yeah, it does suck. I felt the same way but I passed. I have two friends that took it yesterday at noon an they're in the same boat. Blech.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Oh the stress of not knowing is excruciating isn't it :)

I'm sure you did fine. This is kind of a right of passage we all go through. Consider it bonding :)

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
I'm sure you did fine. This is kind of a right of passage we all go through. Consider it balding :)
How I read this. Thought this might've been what happened to you :rofl:

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
How I read this. Thought this might've been what happened to you :rofl:

Oh my hair was long gone by the time I took my registry :) if it hadn't been I no doubt would have last a fair amount though.

gkygrl

Forum Crew Member
Well, I did indeed pass, and am now working on state certification!!!

Congrats! I am taking the NREMT today (at 1:15 EST) and already took and passed the NYS EMT cert. I just decided to do the Nationals to put myself through more test anxiety I guess! DOH!

I did plan it on a Monday so the scores should be up within a day or two. I've done ok in practice ... but I'm not counting on anything. Just trying to quell the test nerves!