NREMT-P help

EMS166

Forum Probie
Hello... I go to take my NREMT-P test in 6weeks and am trying to prepare the best I can... I have bought a few study guide books but I'm really looking for a good website with Practice questions on it- I don't mind paying for one but I really wanna find one that is not only going to help study but also that has questions on it that are worded or set up like the NREMT-P style... I know some of them are worded in a that makes 2 or more answers seem right so I want to practice not only the material but also thinking the way the test wants you to... Thanks in advance and any registry tips or pointers are greatly appreciated!! Thanks again!!

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Why wait so long? If you just finished school/class you should take it as soon as you can while everything is still "fresh". A lot of people pass first try without any study guides.

For the most part the NREMT is not a right answer test. It is a best answer test.

OP
OP
E

EMS166

Forum Probie
Im still in class... I don't graduate untill October 30th and we can't sit for national reg until after our practical which is Nov 10th... So I've started to study on my own... I'm just looking to see which sites are the best... I've heard about a few so I'm trying to get a vote of which works for most ppl

DrankTheKoolaid

Forum Deputy Chief
re

If you know anyone from another paramedic program that uses a different text series, I would try to swap books to study. Each author places there own personal emphesis in the books. When I went through the medic program we studied from one series of books, but all tests were generated from another series test bank which had a differant emphesis. This made sure you actually understood ALL of the material and not just rote from your own.