Nremt 27th

Izaya64

Forum Probie
Hi guys Im testing my NREMT-P on December 27th and am going to need to study for this, any suggestions on what I should hit hard?, I took my skills today and passed and needing to see what kind of questions or major things I need to look at from anybody who has recently taken it and passed.

Thanks guys

MedicBender

Forum Captain
Have you used something like JB test prep? That should help you identify your weak areas.

OP
OP
Izaya64

Izaya64

Forum Probie
I have used parameducator a but wanted to get some good study in before the 27th do you recommend anything I might need to go over?

martor

Forum Crew Member
The type of question you are SURE to get are the type when you need to to identify what needs to be done first. for example, you arrive on scene. What do you do first. 1) BSI 2) Inform dispatch 3) Make sure the scene is safe 4)general Impression.

Learn EVERYTHING. I had a lot of neonate, airway obstruction, and a lot of shock. Very few on geriatric (ironic, isn't it.)

Remember that you need to know your stuff so you can SAVE LIVES and not to pass just another exam. Since you jut finished you course, just review your interventions.

mikeb890

Forum Probie
I thought it was your 27th time taking the NREMT :lol:

Think it's random for everyone, isn't it? But I had a lot of neonate/pregnancy questions too and seizure-related questions.

I only read the text book + notes I took from class to prepare for it. Good luck!

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Pete you have to pay for it. Wwww.jblearning.com look up the coupon online. I have used it quite a bit.

RichLew

Forum Probie
Hi guys Im testing my NREMT-P on December 27th and am going to need to study for this, any suggestions on what I should hit hard?, I took my skills today and passed and needing to see what kind of questions or major things I need to look at from anybody who has recently taken it and passed.

Thanks guys

what paramedic program did you attend?