**new**

EMTprincess33

Forum Ride Along
Hey just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I'm new to this site. I work in PA as an EMT always looking to learn something new or get feedback on ideas.

Welcome aboard! :)

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Hello

Ramis46

Forum Crew Member
Hey welcome, I'm still new too, but there is a lot of good information here.. speaking of which.. can some one please tell me 1: how i can make it stop texting/emailing my phone everytime someone replies to a thread i have, and 2: where can i go back and ad an Avatar.. ??

Again Welcome Princess!

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Hey welcome, I'm still new too, but there is a lot of good information here.. speaking of which.. can some one please tell me 1: how i can make it stop texting/emailing my phone everytime someone replies to a thread i have, and 2: where can i go back and ad an Avatar.. ??

Again Welcome Princess!

If its an iPhone go in your settings and turn off push notifications.

Then go in user cp on here and turn off email notifications.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

Again Welcome Princess!

I turned off the "Instant Notification" for your thread subscriptions, so you shouldn't receive any more emails when people respond to threads.

Trose34

Forum Ride Along
Good Luck sounds like you will do just fine , Dont sike your self up to much. Thats there job