New York EMS Hiring

JumperDown

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys.
Just wondering if anybody in the New York area heard of any EMS companies (Private or Hospital) that may be hiring and/or accepting applications IMMEDIATELY looking for work.
Please & Thank you !

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Shoot NYmedic a pm. He works for them.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Try these companies.

Hunter
Hunter EMS
SeniorCare
Transcare
AMR
EAS
MediCare

Last edited by a moderator:

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Lol Nevermind...

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Also RCA and Cooling (I've seen them a couple of times in line at our fueling station).

I have no idea how these companies are to work for or what they are even like.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
SeniorCare & Transcare have both 911 & ift divisions

They aren't true 911 as far as I know. They are direct calls to senior care for emergent responses.

Seniorcare doesn't operate in the FDNY 911 system.

You need to apply to all the hospitals in NYCs for a real 911 job. The Bronx is usually plentiful.

CAR1

Forum Probie
They aren't true 911 as far as I know. They are direct calls to senior care for emergent responses.

Seniorcare doesn't operate in the FDNY 911 system.

You need to apply to all the hospitals in NYCs for a real 911 job. The Bronx is usually plentiful.

Seniorcare is contracted to provide the 911 ambulance for Brooklyn hospital I believe one of the units is 31E. i think transcare also has a 911 division.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Seniorcare is contracted to provide the 911 ambulance for Brooklyn hospital I believe one of the units is 31E. i think transcare also has a 911 division.

Transcare definitely does.

Many hospital based ambulances in NYC are actually Transcare units operating for the hospital.

CAR1

Forum Probie
Many hospital based ambulances in NYC are actually Transcare units operating for the hospital.

Exactly. That is the arrangement with Seniorcare and Brooklyn Hospital. Some places even have a Hospital providing for the hospital, as NYP provides for NY Community units 33B and 33U.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
Citywide is hiring. All ift