New year new photo contest

Anjel

Forum Angel
Well since it will be 0100 here when I post I think my phone will be faster than the stupid hospital Internet I'm stealing right now.

Achilles

Forum Moron
emtlife photo contest 1-1-13.jpg
I'm going to Win this...

Anjel

Forum Angel
nyvubejy.jpg

Happy new year central time!!!

Anjel

Forum Angel
OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
IMG_20120419_154639.jpg

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Nicely done everyone excellent work.

kaaatielove

Forum Crew Member
Okay, so I'm a bit late, but I just got home to find this waiting for me in my mailbox!!!! I took my NREMT exam last thursday (Dec 27th). With only 40 questions asked, I thought for sure I had failed it.. found out Friday morning that I had passed & now only 4 days later I receive this in the mail! There couldn't be a better way to start the new year & I'm happy to share this moment with you all :)

2v8hjbk.jpg

CritterNurse

Forum Captain
Well, due to unforeseen circumstances (though I should have expected it since I posted I had a photo ready to be posted) I wasn't able to post at midnight. Instead I got to ring in the new year in the back of an ambulance on the way to a hospital. At least I wasn't the patient.

I may be late, but here's the photo I had ready to go.

EMTlife contest.jpg

Anjel

Forum Angel
Well, due to unforeseen circumstances (though I should have expected it since I posted I had a photo ready to be posted) I wasn't able to post at midnight. Instead I got to ring in the new year in the back of an ambulance on the way to a hospital. At least I wasn't the patient.

I may be late, but here's the photo I had ready to go.

View attachment 1375

You should of had the medics pose for a pic! Jk hope everything is ok.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

That's awesome kaaatielove :) congrats.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Congrats to Anjel, Achilles,critter nurse and kaaatielove

Anjel, achilles, critter nurse and kaaatielove congratulations on being emtlifes first photo contest winners of the year :) Please PM me the mailing address you guys would like your prizes mailed to and I'll get them in the mail in the next few days. Please allow 7 to 10 days for them to arrive. Again just as a reminder do not reply in thread with your address, use the PM option.

Thanks for being an active part of EMTLIFE and happy new year.

BBG and the rest of the CL team.

OP
OP
bigbaldguy

bigbaldguy

Ok folks this contest is now officially closed but stay tuned for future contests and chances to win ffemt hugs...uh I mean EMTLIFE swag.

Don't forget to subscribe to the contest forum so you'll receive emailed alerts when new contests are rolled out!

Happy new year everyone.