New USA TV Series "Sirens"

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
aw man.... :rolleyes:

dC0m

Forum Crew Member
Interesting trailer - looking forward to its premier!

Anjel

Forum Angel
ha I am beyond excited for this.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/18/sirens-first-look-denis-leary/

Say hello to the USA Network’s new original half-hour comedy, Sirens.
As evident in the trailer below, which you’re seeing first on EW.com, the show revolves around a group of good-looking EMTs who, when they’re not saving lives, engage in locker-room-style hijinks.
Sirens is the first show out of the gate from a slate of a few comedies being worked on by the USA Network, who at the May Upfronts made no secret of their ambitions to re-enter the half-hour comedy game.
Michael Mosley, best known for his work in Longmire, plays the main character, Johnny, a sports-loving Chicago EMT who works with his gay best friend Hank (Kevin Daniels). The Vow‘s Jessica McNamee plays Johnny’s ex Theresa, a cop with the Chicago PD who is still in love with her ex (but not in love with his commitment issues).

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I can't wait to see this series.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
It does look interesting. A comedy instead of a drama, seems like it'd be easier to overlook the "hollywood-isms" and laugh at them instead of yelling at my tv lol

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Well, at least we're making sure that the world is getting to know us as the professionals we are!

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Somehow I don't this will do any more damage than shows like trauma did. Besides we have more than enough people in this vocation that hurt the profession far more than this series will. And they're out on the streets every day.

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Somehow I don't this will do any more damage than shows like trauma did. Besides we have more than enough people in this vocation that hurt the profession far more than this series will. And they're out on the streets every day.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
I predict more of you will be insulted than enthralled.