New EMT-B in Mass

Ricky.

Forum Probie
Lawrence might be too far of a drive for you, but Patriot Ambulance just posted they are hiring. I'm assuming the position is in Lawrence. You'll be busy working there. A good mix of 911 and IFT.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I already applied to Eascare, and AMR's only available EM-B position seems to be out in Springfield. I called AMR to see what they would say and they comfirmed that the only openings are what's on their site. I haven't applied to Alert yet mainly because their application isn't online. It must be printed and submitted. I plan on filling it out and dropping it off this week.

Brewster ambulance has a base in Middleborough now, not sure how far that is from you. The front office is in Boston though.

Sent from my out of area communications device.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Brewster ambulance has a base in Middleborough now, not sure how far that is from you. The front office is in Boston though.

Sent from my out of area communications device.

Uh... and not sure how long Brewster is going to last in Middleborough, sorry.

OP
OP
B

brs23

Forum Probie
Lawrence might be too far of a drive for you, but Patriot Ambulance just posted they are hiring. I'm assuming the position is in Lawrence. You'll be busy working there. A good mix of 911 and IFT.

I really wish I could go for that one, unfortunately an hour and a half, 82 mile commute is just too far for me. Thanks though!