NEW EMT-B confused

BtoPin2012

Forum Ride Along
Since we're on the subject, it might be wise to spell the word definitely correctly, especially when attempting to correct others.

I whole heartedly apologize for my mistake. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
I can not think of a single one of my FB friends who routinely uses poor English.

Same here. I don't tend to let people who allow themselves to appear to be stupid to be my friend.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Well I hope I get to sleep tonight knowing I may not be able to be your friend.

I sure as hell sleep soundly as a result of my policy.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Official firetender Defibrillation request

Please re-start in a new rhythm

EXCISE; Sarcasm

The original question of the OP has been lost long ago. Everything ever being needed to be said about spelling and grammar has been said here and elsewhere.

If there's no room for further POLITE CONTRIBUTION, I say let's close the thread.

mcdonl

Forum Captain
I'm a new EMT and I am wondering if I should begin sending applications right away or if I should try to build up my resume with volunteer work? What kind of volunteer work would benefit me the most? Im in the Bay area and need advice.

Are you confident with your skills? If you are then go ahead and do both. If you are not comfortable with your skills and you need some additional time, try and volunteer but make sure you inform them that you are not comfortable with your skills and would like to get some good in the field training, while helping them with an extra set of hands.

Good luck.