New AEMT in need of help

Fire51

Forum Lieutenant
Hey guys I just got my AEMT and I am looking for good places to apply, I know some states and cities don't have AEMTs work for them and I am just trying to find some great places that will be fun and good experience to work for. I have been in EMS for 6 years now but most have been as a volunteer. These are the companies that I know about: REMSA in Reno, Medicwest and AMR in Las Vegas, and Ada county paramedics in Idaho. I do plan on going to get my paramedic in a year or so, so i want to keep that in mind to. If you guys have any input or info for these companies or any other ones that might be a good place to work please let me know, Thanks.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
What do you want to know?

OP
OP
F

Fire51

Forum Lieutenant
Well what ever company you guys tell me about, I would like to know what the system is like, if you guys work/worked did you like it, if protocols are good, is it more fire or private based EMS, field experience and just anything else that can be helpful. I have my mind set on the three companies that I mentioned for now, but i am open to any other places you all might know about. I know quite a bit about REMSA but the other companies I don't. But feel free to tell me about anything you want I am all ears.