Nervous Dad

Originally posted by Phridae+Jul 29 2005, 09:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phridae @ Jul 29 2005, 09:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Jul 19 2005, 08:24 PM
Don't let us know where she's going, or Jon may end up missing... and on a flight for Japan
Whats in Japan? [/b][/quote]
Jon

:P

Originally posted by Phridae+Jul 29 2005, 11:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Phridae @ Jul 29 2005, 11:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Jul 19 2005, 08:24 PM
Don't let us know where she's going, or Jon may end up missing... and on a flight for Japan
Whats in Japan? [/b][/quote]
Worlds center for electronic technologies?

All kinds of awesome museums, monuments, tales of tragedy of the most catastrophic event of any war.

Oh sure, get all serious on me.

I've been to Japan, and for the most part found it a wonderful country that is not really fond of foreigners.

Originally posted by ffemt8978@Jul 29 2005, 11:31 PM
Oh sure, get all serious on me.

I've been to Japan, and for the most part found it a wonderful country that is not really fond of foreigners.
Well, we blew them up... Twice.. Split atoms in their back yard. No wonder they don't want us there. Not wanting to get into a geopolitical arguement, I lost family in WWII also, but still. We're lucky they don't hold a grudge. My flat screen, plasma TV is a Sony.. and it rocks.

Just think what the world of home entertainment would be like if we didn't have Japan?

Just think what Jon could do to our foreign relations? :o We could be in WWIII by morning if he doesn't find the fish he's looking for. Besides, he might go to China instead and start a world ending war.

TIME MAGAZINE asia

I'm not disagreeing with you

Originally posted by ffemt8978@Jul 29 2005, 11:37 PM
I'm not disagreeing with you
Didn't say you were, I'm just being a nerd. I can't help it, it's like buying EMS crap on eBay. I try to hold back, but it just bursts out like a dam break.

:lol:

Well, it is great to hear that she made it there ok and is having a great time!

Jon, well that is a whole other problem that we have on our hands! Anyone know how to get ahold of him and make sure that he is not overseas trying to "learn more English" as Chris has stated. LOL

Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jul 29 2005, 09:54 PM
He posted yesterday. But he could be in China by now... To watch the fish.
Nice... bringing my own posts back to haunt me....

Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Jul 30 2005, 02:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Jul 30 2005, 02:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Jul 29 2005, 09:54 PM
Nice... bringing my own posts back to haunt me.... [/b][/quote]
You don't need the posts to help you with that.

Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Jul 30 2005, 08:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Jul 30 2005, 08:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Jul 30 2005, 02:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR
@Jul 29 2005, 09:54 PM

You don't need the posts to help you with that. [/b][/quote]
As we all can see he went from the baby medic to forum loser. I would think that alone is self explainatory. :lol:

Originally posted by vtemti+Jul 30 2005, 10:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vtemti @ Jul 30 2005, 10:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Jul 30 2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Jul 30 2005, 02:41 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR
@Jul 29 2005, 09:54 PM

You don't need the posts to help you with that.
As we all can see he went from the baby medic to forum loser. I would think that alone is self explainatory. :lol: [/b][/quote]
I hadn't noticed that. Baby Medic was more fitting.

Back