Need financial assistance with EMT or Paramedic school??

FlightMedicHunter

Forum Crew Member
A new scholarship opportunity has arisen. EMS Success is a new scholarship aimed at providing financial assistance to those wishing to become EMTs, Paramedics, and/or assisting with continuing education. If there is anyone on this forum that is interested in getting more information and/or applying for the scholarship, please visit us at www.emssuccess.org or PM me. Please be aware that we are not seeking any form of donations from anyone on this forum.

OP
OP
F

FlightMedicHunter

Forum Crew Member
Just giving the interested an update:

The deadline to apply for the Fall 2012 semester is fast approaching. We will not accept any applications past May 31, 2012

Feel free to IM or visit the website if you have any further questions regarding applying for this EMS scholarship....

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Does this count for medics who are working on a degree program?

OP
OP
F

FlightMedicHunter

Forum Crew Member
Does this count for medics who are working on a degree program?

Yes, it does. However, for the fall semester we currently have the funding for 2-3 scholarships. This would most likely equate to 2 EMT awards and 1 for either Advanced or Paramedic. As we grow so will our ability to assist higher education beyond paramedic. Thank you for your inquiry

MedicBrew

Forum Lieutenant
"Location: The middle of nowhere"

I know exactly where that is!!

If it’s ok I’ll spread the word up here in green country?

OP
OP
F

FlightMedicHunter

Forum Crew Member
Yes yes. I am originally from Florida so being in Oklahoma definitely feels like the middle of nowhere. Lol

Please do spread the word. It wasn't until I moved to OK that I realized that there is such a tremendous lack of funding and resources for rural EMS in America. Rural areas are one of the areas we hope to focus on...i.e. 'Green country'

MedicBrew

Forum Lieutenant
Yes yes. I am originally from Florida so being in Oklahoma definitely feels like the middle of nowhere. Lol

I can see why if you left Florida for here. It's WAY to flat out there, go a little west of you and its downright depressing! Don't care for the red dirt either, just don't seem normal to me.

cynikalkat

Forum Lieutenant
hmm

this is for anywhere in the US? I skimmed the eligibility req's b/c I'm looking for a friend.

Platinumjj

Forum Ride Along
Our company announced its inaugural Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Scholarships Program this year. It consists of 2 scholarships of $1000 each. Email me for full application. Deadline for 2015 is 7/17/15 by 5pm.

Respectfully,

Jeremy

Respectfully,

Jeremy

Jeremy M. Johnson

Director of Marketing

Platinum Educational Group

(616) 818-7877 / jeremy@platinumed.com

James JS

Forum Ride Along
I wonder if this is still available. Any ideas? I'm from a semi-rural area back home and Oklahoma City is huge to me. Overpasses are still new.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
I wonder if this is still available. Any ideas? I'm from a semi-rural area back home and Oklahoma City is huge to me. Overpasses are still new.
From time to time. It's best to contact them. Jems does the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk