National Ambulance UAE

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Glad to hear, I still have a medic buddy on CICPA and he still loves it.
Anyone know what happened to the CICPA managers; Jon, Chris, Simon, etc.? Maybe I’ll reach out to my friend and see what he knows.

Flyhi

Forum Crew Member
There has been big changes in manager and directors in ops. There are only 7 ops managers in total now. 4 in NE and 3 in AD. No ops directors. To put that into context back in 2016 there was the COO, 5 Dir Ops and 12 Ops managers.

As for the old CICPA managers, SB and RR are still working in NA. JL as far as I know is a medic back in NZ. KE is running his own business thing in NZ and CC is a medic back in the UK. All good guys as far as I had dealings with them.

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Well glad to hear it. Yeah those are some good guys. I’m surprised Jon and Chris went back home.
Really solid dudes.

Ichthys

Forum Ride Along
Anybody have any idea on the latest news about National Ambulance and Abu Dhabi? I heard the CEO who was the COO originally has departed last year.

Flyhi

Forum Crew Member
Anybody have any idea on the latest news about National Ambulance and Abu Dhabi? I heard the CEO who was the COO originally has departed last year.

Have a read of my recent post. It’s the latest update from NA. Yes the CEO left and the DCEO stepped up.

Ichthys

Forum Ride Along
Have a read of my recent post. It’s the latest update from NA. Yes the CEO left and the DCEO stepped up.
Thanks bud! I was one of the original ops team managers back in 2012. Before it started to get toxic when the previous CEO screwed over the original CEO in 2012 when he was the COO.

Flyhi

Forum Crew Member
Thanks bud! I was one of the original ops team managers back in 2012. Before it started to get toxic when the previous CEO screwed over the original CEO in 2012 when he was the COO.
It’s been some adventure since then 🤣

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser

dutemplar

Forum Captain
Seen on the book of face.
57628741-DBDC-40CE-8686-769021DC0BD2.jpeg

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Seen on the book of face. View attachment 4476
Yeah, my friend who is a South African is still there. I checked in with him after the last time
I looked at this thread. All new hires are SA.
When I was there it was 25% US 25% SA & 50% UK... for anything above a Basic. Times have changed since the contract shifts.

CICPA is still going strong. All my Kuya’s are still there as well as Basics.

ambulance

Forum Probie
Yeah, my friend who is a South African is still there. I checked in with him after the last time
I looked at this thread. All new hires are SA.
When I was there it was 25% US 25% SA & 50% UK... for anything above a Basic. Times have changed since the contract shifts.

CICPA is still going strong. All my Kuya’s are still there as well as Basics.
Did they go tje South Africa for recruitment? Do we have any update for Abu Dhabi Police Paramedic opportunity? Can any other nationals apply?