My Partner watching movies while driving the rig

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Have his *** fired, if he is that immature and lacks sufficient cognitive judgement to see such a decision as unsafe, he does not possess the maturity or rational thinking required of a professional Ambulance Officer.

Both of you ought to be canned. Him for being an idiot, and you for not growing a pair and taking some responsibility for your own (and his, and the public's) safety.

Really, is it that hard to say "what the hell are you doing?!?" If he won't stop, you drive.

Both of you guys said it so much better than me. With a kick in the pants.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
I thought for sure the OP would of removed the pictures from his album by now.

All the newbies around here should keep an eye out on this site, http://www.procaremr.com, I have a hunch they may be hiring soon.

Anyone feel like making the call to the company? He works for this company: http://www.procaremr.com/ and his name is on the dudes profile where the pictures are. I was gonna email them, but they don't have a public email address.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
I thought for sure the OP would of removed the pictures from his album by now.

All the newbies around here should keep an eye out on this site, http://www.procaremr.com, I have a hunch they may be hiring soon.

I'm thinking of applying actually:

Earn $700-$750 a week
$1000 Sign-On Bonus

rwik123

Forum Asst. Chief
The hangover 2 isn't even out of theaters yet. I call BS on this whole thing.... Unless he pirated the movie and then put it on the device.

exodus

Forum Deputy Chief
The hangover 2 isn't even out of theaters yet. I call BS on this whole thing.... Unless he pirated the movie and then put it on the device.

Of course he pirated it lol.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Old School Response

Actually, it's an Old School Solution to a New School Problem!

(Flick finger on Idiot's forehead sharply)

Calmly.

"Drop it and drive or I'll smash your :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing face!"

(The opinions expressed above and below are that of the author, firetender, and do not reflect the official view of either EMTLife.com or its Community Leaders the CLs)

...and really, doesn't anybody get that this is an IMMEDIATE intervention thing?

Last edited by a moderator:

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
(Flick finger on Idiot's forehead sharply)

Calmly.

"Drop it and drive or I'll smash your :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing face!"

You have such a way with words :p

beandip4all

Forum Lieutenant
OP- why would you post his photo anonymously on an internet forum instead of talking about it to him? or his boss?

i had a partner who used to text while driving with me (and patients) in the rig all the time. until I told him to stop doing it.

posting his photo up here seems a little... backhanded and passive aggressive. just have it out with him. if he doesn't comply, have it out with your supe.

hoss42141

Forum Crew Member
Actually, Hangover 2 is out in theater, and there is a few websites that you can get on and get the movie before it hits the shelves on DVD. Other than that, it is still hazardous to drive and watch movies at the same time.

slb862

Forum Lieutenant
Wow! Common sense people. Say something before it is to late. Just knowing this information (and possessing a photo) to me would be grounds for both to be fired.

Hockey

Quackers
LOL thanks I made a bet with my partner that dude lived in California.

I work at 6am, you better pay up you know who you are

mike1390

Forum Captain
im still confused as to the point of this thread... All im getting from this is that you wern't bold enough to stand up to someone who you thought was doing something wrong. Just a heads up you wont make it very far in whatever direction you wanna go EMS or Fire unless you can do this, stand up and say something cause guess what if he crashes and he tells them you knew about it your just as guilty cause you didnt report it.

JohnJ

Forum Crew Member
There is more resolution in the objects outside the window than I would expect to see in a picture shot from a moving vehicle. The glare makes it hard to say or sure, but that car may not be moving.

That may be due to the other car traveling roughly the same speed. :)