My new Tat!

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
Hey everyone!!!! I got a tat on friday but I dont know how to post it on here. Also I think it would be cool to see anyone elses tats, so post 'em if you want! (Only if it doesnt turn this into an adult site) :p

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by CodeSurfer@Mar 7 2005, 09:31 PM
Only if it doesnt turn this into an adult site
AMEN

Oh, and i like the signature.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
To post a picture here, you must do the following.

1) Host the image on a site (Photobucket is one of the free image hosting sites. There are several others out there, but this is the one I use.

2) Copy the URL of the image file.

3) When you post your messgae, you'll see a button called "IMG". Click on that button and paste the URL of your image file.

4) Submit your post.

EMTstudent

Forum Lieutenant
I have an indian armband on my left arm. I have 5 others... some are in "view" others are not... will not share those :p

I have a tat on my left rear shoulder of a rose with my son's name...and a HUGE bird of paradise (the actual bird, not flower) on my left thigh. (it's about 14 inches long) I have a butterfly on my hip...

The other two are in "private areas"...

OP
OP
C

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
Here goes! This is my lower back. (Duh!) I am only 1 day post tat in this pic. I didnt get scabs or anything, it almost looks fake. I might be convinced if I hadnt felt the needle jabbing into my back over and over. :p
gmail6.jpg

EMTStudent... How about some pics (minus last 2).

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Looks great! B)

I have a dragon on my back similar to yours in design. If I can get my hands on a camera I'll get a pic of mine.

My second tattoo didn't scab over either, but it's a cover up on my arm.

ma2va92

Forum Lieutenant
never did understand getting tat.....

I guess i'll stick with a couple of sharpies... then if i don't like it ... wash it off

Summit

Critical Crazy
Originally posted by GVRS672@Mar 9 2005, 11:49 AM
never did understand getting tat.....

I guess i'll stick with a couple of sharpies... then if i don't like it ... wash it off
+1

Luno

OG
Premium Member
Okay, I've got a couple, here goes, and Tricam, I know you lurk, so I don't want to hear it :ph34r:

rightarm.jpg

That's my right arm

leftshoulder.jpg

Left Shoulder Blade

leftankle.jpg

Left Ankle

genietat.jpg

My Genie

That's all the work for now, but I'm getting more done, yeah, I guess I just like messin' myself all up B) . But it's a good amount of time under the needle :unsure:

OP
OP
C

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
Those are nice Luno. Tats are addictive, as soon as I was done I was out in the lobby again checking out what I can get next. I dont think I will do any more than possibly adding something to the one on my back or maybe something on the top of my foot. (I'm a beach bum and I always wear flip flops B) ) Anything I get has to be easily concealed because they are kinda strict about tats in the FD out here. <_<