Multi-Quote

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
So I've noticed something recently. When I want to respond to more than one reply, I can multi quote, but only if the responses are on the same page. So if there are 3 responses that are of interest to me since the last time I logged on, and 2 are on page 1 and one is on page 2, then I can only reply to all 3 by multi quoting the first 2 and quoting the second in a separate reply.

Is there a way to multi quote across different pages so I don't have to reply with two messages?

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I don't have any answer for you, because I not able to find a plugin that would achieve what you're looking for. I'll investigate to see what I can find.

Until then, why not increase the number of posts you see on a screen?

User CP >> Edit Options >> Number of Posts to Show Per Page >> Show x posts

OP
OP
W

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
Ooooh! I think you found a solution yes? I noticed it the last couple of days but didn't realize what it was for until now!

VentMedic

Forum Chief
So I've noticed something recently. When I want to respond to more than one reply, I can multi quote, but only if the responses are on the same page. So if there are 3 responses that are of interest to me since the last time I logged on, and 2 are on page 1 and one is on page 2, then I can only reply to all 3 by multi quoting the first 2 and quoting the second in a separate reply.

Is there a way to multi quote across different pages so I don't have to reply with two messages?

I don't have any answer for you, because I not able to find a plugin that would achieve what you're looking for. I'll investigate to see what I can find.

Ooooh! I think you found a solution yes? I noticed it the last couple of days but didn't realize what it was for until now!

You mean this?

Last edited by a moderator:

medic417

The Truth Provider

You mean this?

Or this but on multiple pages?

OP
OP
W

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
yeah, i mena what medic417 has but on multiple pages. I can now even get it on multiple threads!

OP
OP
W

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
Like this!

Or this but on multiple pages?

I know these aren't use in the pre-hospital arena, but that the actual drug is. I wondered why such a big dosage would be issued to a child as in this picture.

http://www.pharmer.org/files/images/fentanyl pop.jpg

If a child was to eat this whole thing seems like they would overdose. Normal child dosage is 2-3mcg/kg, but this lollipop is 1200mcg, so a 50kg kid would have a 150mcg dose. I don't see how they know they have eaten the proper amount of it.

Also why is the child dosage higher than the adult dosage of 1mcg/kg? Most times children get lower doses than adults when it comes to meds.

I want to see if I am doing math right. If you give a child 50mcg, they should weigh 32lbs right?

You are looking at IV doses. PO or Lollipop can be 10 - 15 mcg/kg

IV for a single doee can be 0.5 - 5.0 mcg/kg.

Infusion is 1 - 3 mcg/kg/hr

There is also a transdermal dose.

We use the lollipop for a variety of painful procedures for kids. No, we do not allow them to suck on it all day. Usually within 15 - 30 minutes we have a good result.

They range in total dose from 200- 1400 mcg.

Adults are usually the ones prescribed for them outside of the hospital for chronic pain and pallative care.

One quick question, how can you tell the difference between an absence seizure and an ATYPICAL absence seizure.