MT. San Antonio College

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
Hey guys whats up... I am getting ready to go to paramedic school and I am looking very much so into going to Mt. SAC does anyone have any comments about the school... All comments are welcome :)

OP
OP
EMTelite

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
Yup... well next may

OP
OP
EMTelite

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
Yup tomorrow is my 6th shift. so im kinda rounding that part out. I just wanna get some feedback on Mt. San Antonio Medic School

kecpercussion

Forum Lieutenant
There is a medic in my orientation who went there and he said he liked it and the instructors were good. He seems to know his stuff too so thats a good sign

OP
OP
EMTelite

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
Good good thanks for the feedback :)

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Hey guys whats up... I am getting ready to go to paramedic school and I am looking very much so into going to Mt. SAC does anyone have any comments about the school... All comments are welcome :)

If you go to MtSAC, you need to study BEFORE you start class. They start quizzing you on your first day. Good Luck!

OP
OP
EMTelite

EMTelite

Forum Lieutenant
What should I start Studying I heard they give you study packets on A&P etc... is it those things that they quiz you on?

oscar

Forum Ride Along
Sac mountain

Mt. SAC has a great program there. I took basic there and darn was it tough.
Just be ready to teach yourself a lot. Also, review LA county protocol as you will have to know it word for word. The instructors are great down there.

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
You need to go talk to them about the program.... they'll tell you what to study.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Mt. SAC has a great program there. I took basic there and darn was it tough.
Just be ready to teach yourself a lot. Also, review LA county protocol as you will have to know it word for word. The instructors are great down there.

Okay, sorry but your contradicting yourself. Again, like most medics that would not know what a good program is or not, unless you have been to or studied their methods of teaching, pass rates and job performance evaluations.

Personally don't know anything about them but to teach yourself is not a good program.

R/r 911