Medstar or Action in Mass

legion1202

Forum Lieutenant
Anyone know if there any good to work for? Any one have any info on shifts? and pay for a medic?

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Anyone know if there any good to work for? Any one have any info on shifts? and pay for a medic?

Both good companies, but I don't have in depth information about either. Action has contracts and garages on the north shore, central mass and Pittsfield (Western ma). They are one of two services in the state that is CAAS accredited, for its worth.

MedStar is also firmly in central MA, mostly Leominster. They have a good chunk of 911 and transfer in the area. Pay isn't great $16/hr for medics iirc, but I've heard good things about the culture and management.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Heard good things about both companies, especially about Action. Very well regarded service where I am at. Don't know much about pay since I've only worked at one place and my coworkers are usually from south of the city.

dmc2007

Forum Captain
Both good companies, but I don't have in depth information about either. Action has contracts and garages on the north shore, central mass and Pittsfield (Western ma). They are one of two services in the state that is CAAS accredited, for its worth.

We're up to five now:

Pro
Action
Lyons
Northeast Regional
Patriot (as of this past July)

DeepFreeze

Forum Lieutenant
PM sent buddy...with some new info.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I stand corrected. It seems I just don't make up north or west often enough.