Matthew Perry died of ketamine effects

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader

So he had a ketamine infusion therapy 11 days before he died, yet the ketamine was responsible?

What effects would ketamine have after that long?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll

So he had a ketamine infusion therapy 11 days before he died, yet the ketamine was responsible?

What effects would ketamine have after that long?
I think you missed the important part of that article “The coroner said the levels of ketamine in Perry’s body were in the range used for general anesthesia during surgery, and that his last treatment 1 1/2 weeks earlier wouldn’t explain those levels.”

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
Drug abuse history so…Bingo! No prize.

OP
OP
ffemt8978

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
I think you missed the important part of that article “The coroner said the levels of ketamine in Perry’s body were in the range used for general anesthesia during surgery, and that his last treatment 1 1/2 weeks earlier wouldn’t explain those levels.”
Which directly contradicts what his assistant said about his last treatment. Yes, I missed that part...my bad

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
He wouldn’t be the first person to use K recreationally and die from it. 🤷‍♂️

He had a long history of addiction. It’s a shame, but not unexpected.

Sadly, it’s going to be one more black mark against Ketamine in the court of public opinion. When it’s used responsibly, it’s an excellent drug. When used carelessly, it’s a killer.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
He wouldn’t be the first person to use K recreationally and die from it. 🤷‍♂️

He had a long history of addiction. It’s a shame, but not unexpected.

Sadly, it’s going to be one more black mark against Ketamine in the court of public opinion. When it’s used responsibly, it’s an excellent drug. When used carelessly, it’s a killer.
Like most drugs.