Man eats room-mates heart and brain.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Zombies.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Thank god I read world war z. I know exactly what to do.

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
I'm starting to believe that those zombie apocalypse people weren't so crazy after all. Regrets! :p

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
I'm starting to believe that those zombie apocalypse people weren't so crazy after all. Regrets! :p

HAH!!!!! Don't come around my house asking for amo/shelter when you get chased by zombies!

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I find this as fascinating as everyone but can we at least pretend that this has some kind of EMS angle please?

Sasha

Forum Chief
I find this as fascinating as everyone but can we at least pretend that this has some kind of EMS angle please?

How about we discuss escape techniques when cornered by a zombie on scene?

My escape technique is start bashing skulls in with my good whackin clipboard

heatherabel3

Forum Lieutenant
How about, what drug do the medics carry that reverse the effects of whatever drug these idiots are using? Better yet, why all EMS should be able to carry tasers or tranqualizer guns so when one of these crazies jump on you, you can put them down.

I, for one, shall be restocking on ammo this weekend and getting that .45 I've had my eye on.

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
How about, what drug do the medics carry that reverse the effects of whatever drug these idiots are using? Better yet, why all EMS should be able to carry tasers or tranqualizer guns so when one of these crazies jump on you, you can put them down.

I, for one, shall be restocking on ammo this weekend and getting that .45 I've had my eye on.

Valium, versed, other sedatives to knock attackers the f out...

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
inb4swingingmystethoscopearound

:')

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Yeh, the link doesn't work for me, but I just Googled and found another link anyhow.

By the way, if you don't let me into your house, I will become a zombie and will feast on your flesh with or without permission. You better watch out!

You should let me into your house because I can host a counter strike source server and we can play zombie escape together. :) Probably more fun than the real thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

JPINFV

Gadfly
Also, if I learned anything from The Walking Dead, do what ever it takes to keep the redneck, he's a crack shot with a compound bow, kill the annoying kid and his mother, and definitely go into town to get supplies with the farmer's daughter.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Omfg please kill the annoying kid and his mother.

They almost caused me to break my tv when I threw my shoe at it.

NYMedic828

Forum Deputy Chief
Valium, versed, other sedatives to knock attackers the f out...

You are going to wait 3-5 minutes for them to hopefully pass out?

I'll take a fentanyl gun please.

How about making an on-scene pronouncement?

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Can you run a Mozambique Drill with dart guns?

Two in the chest, one in the head. With a big arse round, please, for each one.

General rule for things like this: don't run past the first dead cop.