Lost Equipment

FireDog19

Justifiably Delusional
I know I'm not the only one who's lost something in the field or hospital. So what's the craziest thing you've lost and how.

Personally I've lost shears and pen lights (countless,) a glucomiter, and a thermometer.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Actually lost? Aside from some shears that I just kinda toss anywhere on critical calls, the only major thing was a personal stethoscope during a huge music festival.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Set off a burglar alarm trying to retrieve our bag once. The deputies were pretty understanding.

johnrsemt

Forum Deputy Chief
I was famous for leaving clipboard somewhere, but never to the point that it was lost, just had to go back and get it a couple times a shift.

hometownmedic5

Forum Asst. Chief
You name it, Ive left it behind somewhere. Bags, monitor, individual pieces of gear from the bags, , toughbook, the stretcher at the hospital once. I can be a little scatterbrained.

Now, if you mean lost lost, as in never to be seen again, I'm up to three stethoscopes left at scenes, more shears than I could count, I'm currently searching for my work key ring which I sincerely hope gets moved from the lost to found column today, and two cell phones.