Los Angeles Ambulance Company...

looker

Forum Asst. Chief
So this company went bankrupt and was out of market for a year or so. It don't mean they going to go bankrupt again

Leirsyn

Forum Probie
I suggest you look at American Professional Ambulance, PRN, or Procare. I know that APA is always hiring people due to a lot of college students coming and going.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Care is almost always hiring, and they're widly considered one of the best in LA/OC.

I just tested for a part time spot at AMR, and last I had heard was that they're planning on hiring full time next month after the new year (although granted I was told that a few months ago)

Gerber is pretty much always hiring.

Can't say anything about Schaefer and I know McCormick only hires you if you alreay know someone who works there

All the above are legit companies with 911 and IFT contracts. I'd personally look into them long before answering a Craigslist ad for a renal rodeo company (those are a dime a dozen here in LA) (someone on these forums, I forget who, had said a good rule of thumb is to avoid companies that have to put their phone number on the side of their ambulances to drum up business)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Pro care was raided today by FBI they are still there.
Seriously do you have to spam up every thread even remotely pertaining to the crappy cali ems system