Looking for tips

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
If it's a 302, and the rcving facility is more than 20 minutes away. Tell the police they threatened to kill you, and that they have to do the transport.
Don't report available..

DUNKIN DONUTS TIME!

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Totally off topic~ Emtbuff, I had to laugh, your sig is great up close but from afar, it looks like the medic in the picture has a clown nose. Just thought I'd mention it, it gave me a chuckle. :lol:

emtbuff

Forum Captain
Guess I've never noticed that before.

oh and THANKS for pointing that out wingnut.

Some would probley agree that I am a clown but that is beside the point. There isn't anything wrong with having a little fun right.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by Wingnut@Dec 4 2005, 10:18 PM
Totally off topic~ Emtbuff, I had to laugh, your sig is great up close but from afar, it looks like the medic in the picture has a clown nose. Just thought I'd mention it, it gave me a chuckle. :lol:
I just noticed that. Funny.

I want an ambulance with my name on it too.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by emtbuff@Dec 5 2005, 04:01 PM
Guess I've never noticed that before.

oh and THANKS for pointing that out wingnut.

Some would probley agree that I am a clown but that is beside the point. There isn't anything wrong with having a little fun right.
Never! I'm all about the fun :D

40sCutest

Forum Lieutenant
Now that we've all gotten the funny out of our system...

When I first got out of school everyone made me do everything myself.

They all watched like it was a fun show... I hated that. Still I learned alot. I learned that I could do almost anything, even when I'm frustrated.

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
TTLWHKR said:
I just noticed that. Funny.

I want an ambulance with my name on it too.

Yeah but doesnt it say LADIES of EMS??? Are you a lady Alex??
laught31.gif

BTW Id like one but with my real name on it and yes last time I checked I was a lady...
grin16.gif

-CP