Looking for an EVOC video from SoCal

SandpitMedic

Crowd pleaser
Anyone at Rancho, Redlands, Palm Springs, or Riverside AMR ever see the EVOC video they played of the accidents. There was one of a crew driving code 3 and an SUV pulls out in front of them and they are playing a Tupac song on the radio as they rollover.
Anyone remember that one or know where I can find it?
It was part of a compilation I believe.

Searched YouTube and Google, but can't come up with it.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I remember seeing it but have no clue where you can find it. I think it may have been a video that AMR made as there were several pictures of wrecked AMR units in it.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone at Rancho, Redlands, Palm Springs, or Riverside AMR ever see the EVOC video they played of the accidents. There was one of a crew driving code 3 and an SUV pulls out in front of them and they are playing a Tupac song on the radio as they rollover.
Anyone remember that one or know where I can find it?
It was part of a compilation I believe.

Searched YouTube and Google, but can't come up with it.
I remember that one. Hard to come by. Although I remember spitting my beer with laughter when I saw Ameriscare on worlds dumbest drivers as well as on youtube. These guys took an Americare mod floored it and jumped a bump on a 25mph residential street in Santa Monica getting airborne! LOL

BASICallyEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
I don't recall seeing that certain accident. If I can remember tomorrow I'll ask around for you. I would be interested in seeing it myself.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
The guy who teaches EVOC works for Rancho division (I believe his name is Terry). You may want to give him a call. I honestly don't know if that would give you anything more.

Mufasa556

Forum Captain
I remember that one. Hard to come by. Although I remember spitting my beer with laughter when I saw Ameriscare on worlds dumbest drivers as well as on youtube. These guys took an Americare mod floored it and jumped a bump on a 25mph residential street in Santa Monica getting airborne! LOL

Ambulance Wheelie. Truly wild stuff. For those that haven't seen it.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best