Location, Location, Location.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Wow, some people are quite rude. I am new to this site, and I didn't realize that the location was on the side until after, my apologies. Also, I am not a stalker, so that is out of the question as well. I'm just saying, if you didn't like the thread, then why post anything at all? It's just at topic. Happy holidays to you too.

Lyndsey,

Considering most of the 40 respondents took you seriously (not to mention pretty much ignoring what I had to say:rofl:) I'd suggest there's a lot more "Welcome!" here than anything else, and you seemed to tap in to a need amongst the members to share everything but GPS coordinates of their houses!

Most threads don't get this far, so I'd guess there's some people here who'd like to hear more from you.

Keep coming back...it works!

(Ooops! wrong program!)

epipusher

Forum Asst. Chief
Meant to post earlier, but I was nose deep in a map looking for something.

Indiana originally, worked in Iowa for almost a decade, went back for a few months, but wife's job brought us right back to the Hoosier state.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
I'm probably one of the few on here who could find all of that on a map with little to no effort at LOL.

I'm a homeschool mom. We live with a map all the time. I could probably have done at least the first two translations, too. ;)

I'm right here where I always was. Central VA. It's a delightful place to be.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Wow, some people are quite rude. I am new to this site, and I didn't realize that the location was on the side until after, my apologies. Also, I am not a stalker, so that is out of the question as well.
I REALLY hope you didn't think I was serious about the stalker comment. I didn't think it could be taken any other way than a joke. Settle down a bit.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Well, I was born at a very young age in San Diego, CA. I now live part of my time in rural northeast Washington and east Texas.

I've gotten there by way of like 13 other places. VA, MD, CA, KS, Guam, FL, RI, and so on and so forth.

SSwain

Forum Captain
Well, I was born at a very young age in San Diego, CA. I now live part of my time in rural northeast Washington and east Texas.

I've gotten there by way of like 13 other places. VA, MD, CA, KS, Guam, FL, RI, and so on and so forth.

I think you'd have been better off buying a map.:D

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Born and raised in Southern California. In the I.E. (Inland Empire) with no plans of leaving California.