Live Chat!

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I wanted to point, for all of our new members, that we have a Chat Room in addition to our forum. Just scroll top the top of any page on this site and in the upper right corner you'll see "Live Chat!". Just click on it and enter in your forum username and password.

Hope to see you there.

Chimpie

Cap'nPanic

Forum Lieutenant
I tried logging into chat, but it will not let me in. I used my user name and password, and no success. Do I have to have a certain amt of posts before I can chat?

Cap'nPanic

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I'm not for sure. Maybe 10? I'll ask my fellow mods.

EMTI&RESCUE

Forum Crew Member
Thanks for the heads up chimpie. I too have tried to get into the chatt forum. But as of yet cannot get in. I have 27 posts(not alot) but more than the requierd. Did the magic number get raised?

Cap'nPanic

Forum Lieutenant
Im still unable to log in after 10 posts (no Im not post whoring), perhaps the magic number is 30??

I would like to talk with the site admin on this so we can get this straightened out.

Cap'nPanic

The one, the only, the post ***** :p

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by EMTI&RESCUE@Aug 12 2005, 04:46 PM
Thanks for the heads up chimpie. I too have tried to get into the chatt forum. But as of yet cannot get in. I have 27 posts(not alot) but more than the requierd. Did the magic number get raised?
You sould be able to log into the chat. What happens when you try? What browser and operating system are you using?

EMTI&RESCUE

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by MMiz+Aug 12 2005, 09:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MMiz @ Aug 12 2005, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EMTI&RESCUE@Aug 12 2005, 04:46 PM
You sould be able to log into the chat. What happens when you try? What browser and operating system are you using? [/b][/quote]
Thanks for the quick reply MMiZ. I'm using Windows XP home. With the standard e explorer. When I attempt to log into chat it says "user/password invalid". Maybe after a few more posts it will recognize me. lol,,,Can I post my call sheets. hahahaha,,just kidding. It just gives me more fortitude to read and keep up with everyone if I dont have enough posts yet.

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Also, are you logging into the chat EXACTLY as you do here? Same capitalization and everything?

Chimp

Cap'nPanic

Forum Lieutenant
Still unable to log into chat, 34 posts total (including this one) and I still cannot log in.

I think you should check your chat program, it may not be accepting new members OR can you make the chat to where if you are logged into the forums that chat recognizes that and thus automatically logs you into chat as well??

Just a thought or two.

-Capn

OP
OP
Chimpie

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
All members of the forum are supposed to be members of the chat room.

I'll send an email to Matt.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by Cap'nPanic@Aug 19 2005, 11:15 PM
Still unable to log into chat, 34 posts total (including this one) and I still cannot log in.

I think you should check your chat program, it may not be accepting new members OR can you make the chat to where if you are logged into the forums that chat recognizes that and thus automatically logs you into chat as well??

Just a thought or two.

-Capn
Can you please send me a private email at matt(at)emtlife.com.

Thanks.

squid

Forum Lieutenant
speaking of chat...

does anyone on this board chat? interested in having a scheduled chat session or something?

signed,
chatting addict :ph34r:

smileyyemtb76

Forum Crew Member
Ok. Ive tried the live chat and can't login. Has there been a definate number of posts set yet that are needed??

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
smileyyemtb76 said:
Ok. Ive tried the live chat and can't login. Has there been a definate number of posts set yet that are needed??

What kind of problems are you having? I just created a regular member account and logged in via a different computer.

smileyyemtb76

Forum Crew Member
It says I do not have permission to login to live chat. I put my username and password in, and it still won't let me in.

chattest3

Forum Ride Along
smileyyemtb76 said:
It says I do not have permission to login to live chat. I put my username and password in, and it still won't let me in.

Have you tried changing your password?