Live Chat!

smileyyemtb76

Forum Crew Member
I did that. I had to change it to log in to the forum this morning.

emtff99

Forum Lieutenant
Ok, I have tried logging in for the chat, using my s/n & password. Did not work, login user/password incorrect was the first, then the 2nd was I do not have permission. This was tried with both Browsers

WindowsXP IE6, & Firefox

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Right after I said that I hit the wrong button and had to upload the program again. Sorry about all of this.

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Well I didnt have to reset my password, I logged in as usual and clicked the Remember Me button.

Also, MMiz - the forums look great! I also like the quick reply b0x makes things very much easier!

babydance.GIF

Last edited by a moderator:

DFDEMS

Forum Crew Member
Depending on what you add to vbulletin you might have to change the cookie path to ./emtlife/ or whatever the option is in the admincp and set it the same in flashchat, photopost, vbgallery, etc so that it follows you through the whole site. I pulled hair literally figuring that one out.

There is also an issue with logins from AOL. Supposedly users checking the "remember me" box helps.

I like the look, nice upgrade!

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
I can offer to ask a friend who has had experience with vBulletin software to see what he says about all of the above to see that things display correctly.

But MMiz you did an outstanding job with the new forum, it looks very professional yet welcoming. Keep up the good work, we know youre still trying to get all the kinks worked out. :)

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
I have written down all the issues and will work on them through the next week.

I started the upgrade at 12:40 AM and finished this morning around 8:00 AM or so.

There are several issues that will be taken care of :)

Beegers

Forum Crew Member
Flashchat gods don't like me :glare:

MariaCatEMT

Forum Asst. Chief
Chat Room

I've went to the EMTLife chatroom a few times, either no one else comes in, or the folks that are there are AFK. It would be nice to talk to some of you sometime. :)

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I think we've tried it before but maybe we should set up a weekly chat time. I don't chat very often but I would make time to.