Lights, Sirens, and Radios

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
I have recently Started a business selling lights sirens and radios i am a distributer for whelen, code3, and federal signal. For radios, i sell kenwood and iCom. If anyone is interested, let me know the details and i will get back to you with a price.

Zak

Mercy4Angels

Forum Lieutenant
kenwood handheld radio capable of 470 mhz and above range ? nothin fancy.

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Looking for some Kenwood TK-3160 with Lithium Ion batteries.

Mercy4Angels

Forum Lieutenant
i really want a motorola ht 750 or a 1250LS

Mercy4Angels

Forum Lieutenant
where is this guy i thought he was selling stuff

OP
OP
P

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
sorry... i have been in the process of moving... The iCom F4 and F4S are no longer made, so i cannot get them, Motorola is another that i don't sell, siren speakers... tell me what you want, and i'll get you a price, the TK-3160, i'll see what I can do... give me a day or 2, same with the kenwood in 470 mHz... i'll see what I can do. Feel free to hit my E-Mail... Lights_n_more@yahoo.com I check that a little more often. again, sorry for the delay in the response

Zak

OP
OP
P

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
also matt, what freq do you need on that kenwood? and if you want it, it runs about $375 plus s&h... the same radio would work for you mercy and that would be the same price.

Mr. Dell, let me know what wattage you are in need of, and what you are hooking it up to, and i'll get you the best deal that i can find

Mercy4Angels

Forum Lieutenant
cool thanks for the price but i can get a motorola ht1250 a bit cheaper and thats what we use out here neway thanks again !

OP
OP
P

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
The F50 is a radio where i need the freeq to be able to give you a price... if you can give me that, i will gladly give you a price

mrdell4150

Forum Crew Member
I already have the power unit. I am looking for a small speaker size, it has to fit in my 2002 ford explorer with a v8.

OP
OP
P

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
well pretty much any 100 watt speaker would work with the unit you are using. the hardest part would be concealment. for that, i would use the federal signal Dynamax speaker.

A cost of $264.50 including the correct bracket for the 98-05 ford explorer.

wlamoreemtb

Forum Crew Member
im looking for a blue led dash light relatively in expensive what do you have?