Letters Of Reccomendation

MrLegsGuy

Forum Crew Member
As this form states, I am required to submit (2) letters of reccomendation in order to be considered acceptance into the program.

I for a fact know that I know about 9 licensed medical professionals who are very eager to write reccomendations for me, not including lower titles I feel wouldn't carry as much weight in an application scenario

How should I go about this? Is 2 a strict limit or could I submit all of the quality reccomendations I receive.

would it hinder rather then help?
if you were in the position of admissions and you saw this hopeful student come in with a stack of letters after you had requested 2, would it come off as annoying and rude???

Im assuming they may not read them all and I am perfectly fine with this. I would only include them if they are of equal quality to the rest.

I've never done anything like this, so excuse me for my ignorance on the matter.
The last thing I want to do is screw up the chances of me landing my dream job. Thank you in advance for your help

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-09-20-27-44.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-09-20-27-44.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 254

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Show that you know how to follow directions.

Submit two letters that address the four points they ask for.

It doesn't say anywhere on that letter that two are fine but six would be better.

MonkeyArrow

Forum Asst. Chief
As DEmedic said, from what I understand, the letters of recommendation are merely for a small piece of a much larger process. If you can come up with 2 LORs, then you get the full points. If not, then you lose points. At the end, all of the points from all the different phases will be added up and those with the highest scores will be accepted. So I don't think anyone will be reading them for "weight" or quality, rather for assigning quantitative points to it.

OP
OP
MrLegsGuy

MrLegsGuy

Forum Crew Member
Thank you all for the great responses. I will only bring 2. (Although I will request from all of them just to be safe, and pick my favorites.)
seeing these replies really puts it into perspective for me.

I am applying for an entry level EMT starter course, not super EMT Astronat teacher pet Rockstar. I will do what is required of me and Excell in the opportunities I am given, and in time gain the trust and respect of my instructors.

I've really got to pace myself o_O