Landed a job!

reidnez

Forum Crew Member
My first one (EMT-wise), with Pacific Ambulance. I did a "mass interview" there about a month ago, they didn't have anything open at the time but were just screening. So I wasn't too hopeful, but I got a call about ten minutes ago and offered a full-time position.

I know there are a lot of people on here fresh out of school, trying to land their first job and I know how tough it is. It took me about 3 months and I was getting pretty discouraged. Keep your head up and be persistent, it'll happen!

MusicMedic

Forum Captain
My first one (EMT-wise), with Pacific Ambulance. I did a "mass interview" there about a month ago, they didn't have anything open at the time but were just screening. So I wasn't too hopeful, but I got a call about ten minutes ago and offered a full-time position.

I know there are a lot of people on here fresh out of school, trying to land their first job and I know how tough it is. It took me about 3 months and I was getting pretty discouraged. Keep your head up and be persistent, it'll happen!

Congrats.. is it the Pacific Ambulance in San Deigo?

MusicMedic

Forum Captain
Thanks! That's the one.

Grats, i interviewed for the OC Division a few weeks ago, still have yet to hear anything back...

emtstudent04

Forum Lieutenant

Congrats dude, i had an interview with them about a month ago to and i even talk to the hiring guy a few weeks ago and he told me i should be getting a call when they finally do some hiring i guess he lied to me. I even sent him a thank you e mail and sent him e mails to check up on there decisions and i still didn't get a call back.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Congratulations