La county clothing

100R05

Forum Probie
Where can I buy la county EMT patches and clothing?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
From your employer

Gordoemt

Forum Lieutenant
Yup employers produce the patches as they are restricted like Lasd.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
Yup employers produce the patches as they are restricted like Lasd.

wrong. first its LASO not LASD, second they don't restrict anything including their own patches. You can buy the LAcoEMT/Medic patch at almost any uniform shop in LA county and many places online.

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
wrong. first its LASO not LASD, second they don't restrict anything including their own patches. You can buy the LAcoEMT/Medic patch at almost any uniform shop in LA county and many places online.

You're not talking about the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department are you? If so, LASD is their preferred acronym, not LASO. Heck if you talk about the LASD I'm going to automatically assume you're talking about the Sheriff's Dept, but I don't think I've ever heard the acronym LASO used before.

socalmedic

Mediocre at best
You're not talking about the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department are you? If so, LASD is their preferred acronym, not LASO. Heck if you talk about the LASD I'm going to automatically assume you're talking about the Sheriff's Dept, but I don't think I've ever heard the acronym LASO used before.

you are absolutely correct, they are LASD. I should have double checked that prior. I guess my county has to be special and call themselves "office"

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
You can biy county patches at any uniform shop. You dont even need to show an emt card at most. Only when purchasing LEO patches. Company specific patches are generally stocked by the company's preferred shop, but they usyually won't hand them out without a letter or uniform voucher.

Chris07

Competent in Incompetence
Out of curiosity, why are you looking for them? Even the cheapest of employers will provide your uniforms (or at least tell you where to get them), and those uniforms typically have them sewn on already.

By clothing do you mean work uniforms or other than work clothing?