Kudos for EMTLIFE!

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Guys, I was and am occasionally involved with a website for emergency/disaster responders elsewhere on the web. The webmasters, while reasonable, tireless and seemingly on duty 24/7, are apparently bound strictly to rules of political correctness.

In three years they have had less than four hundred posts by five hundred and eight registered users. The max users online has been three (not sure that is correct, they use elderly software). There is no provision for rapid give and take, and they kiboshed posts which are not positive enough or too negative.

So, let's all appreciate this site, the members' humor and passion, and the work which goes into it!!

OK, can I get my warnings removed now? JUST KIDDING!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

46Young

Level 25 EMS Wizard
I'm impressed as well. Forum members are mostly respectful to each other, are able to hold meaningful adult conversations, and have interesting(in a good way) personalities. I haven't observed any condescending attitudes here. Good stuff.

VFFforpeople

Forum Captain
Agreed, It is the wisdom of those on here, that inspire to keep moving on with education. All walks of lives and opinions are welcomed here. The site moderaters (btw. I can't spell to save my life) do a great job keeping the peace. Lol, even had my first warning and have been watching more how I word, and say my opinion without attacking a person for theirs.