JUST RUDE!!

Originally posted by EMTPrincess@Jul 24 2005, 07:50 PM
I figured you were. I am just grouchy.

Sorry.
No need 2 b sorry

i *loved* the people walking past me the day i was working a ballgame at the local stadium - 4th of July - hats on yapping on the cell phone DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by AJemt@Aug 6 2005, 12:31 PM
i *loved* the people walking past me the day i was working a ballgame at the local stadium - 4th of July - hats on yapping on the cell phone DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM!!!!!!!!!!
Should have tripped them.

I had a pt with a pain scale of 10/10 and right in the middle of telling me how bad her pain is her phone rings, she stops crying to answer, starts crying as soon as she hung up to finish her sad little plea for drugs.

Nice....

That kind of patient, you need to attempt more than five times to get an IV. Even if it's a perfect stick, withdraw the cath and do it over and over.

Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Aug 8 2005, 08:09 PM
That kind of patient, you need to attempt more than five times to get an IV. Even if it's a perfect stick, withdraw the cath and do it over and over.
With a 14ga in the wrist... :unsure:

Originally posted by ffemt8978+Aug 9 2005, 02:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ffemt8978 @ Aug 9 2005, 02:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Aug 8 2005, 08:09 PM
With a 14ga in the wrist... :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Take a shot at the femoral artery! Like they do on Trauma Life in the ER, fish around for the vein, poke in different directions, if the patient isn't screaming, your not doing it -wrong-. :P

Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Aug 9 2005, 12:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Aug 9 2005, 12:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by ffemt8978@Aug 9 2005, 02:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR
@Aug 8 2005, 08:09 PM

Take a shot at the femoral artery! Like they do on Trauma Life in the ER, fish around for the vein, poke in different directions, if the patient isn't screaming, your not doing it -wrong-. :P [/b][/quote]
nice!!!

At the trauma center I did student time at, they do fem sticks for blood in the trauma bay if they can't get a line..

Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Aug 9 2005, 05:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Aug 9 2005, 05:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Aug 9 2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by ffemt8978@Aug 9 2005, 02:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR
@Aug 8 2005, 08:09 PM

Take a shot at the femoral artery! Like they do on Trauma Life in the ER, fish around for the vein, poke in different directions, if the patient isn't screaming, your not doing it -wrong-. :P
nice!!!

At the trauma center I did student time at, they do fem sticks for blood in the trauma bay if they can't get a line.. [/b][/quote]
They just tell you that, really they are torturing the patient. lightly lubed foley, ripping apart tissues, liquid sandpaper for the dre, superglue on the NG tube.

They just want to screw with their mind.

Back