Just EMTB CBT Today

barrett052

Forum Ride Along
I took the test today. It shut off at somewhere between 70 - 80 questions I think. I'm not really sure what to think about that. Is that usually a good sign or a bad sign?

Anjel

Forum Angel
You never know with the CBT.

Just from what people say, that means you either did really good or really bad.

Check the site around.1 to 3

Let us know.

OP
OP
B

barrett052

Forum Ride Along
Passed

I just logged in and saw that I passed...woohoo. Now I guess the real learning begins.

Anjel

Forum Angel

MS Medic

Forum Captain
Congrats!
I took the paper EMT-B, so out of curiosity, do they still give you a scenerio and then ask 4 or 5 trick questions based on that before giving you another?

Still at work with no spell check, sorry.

thetincan

Forum Ride Along
took my test today finished at 520 or so hopefully they will have my results tomorrow if not tonight, i also got shut off at 70-80 I feel good about the test so we will have to see. and congrats!

o btw where do i check my results i know its on the nremt site is it under the initial app status?

Last edited by a moderator:

MochaRaf

Forum Crew Member
Congrats!
I took the paper EMT-B, so out of curiosity, do they still give you a scenerio and then ask 4 or 5 trick questions based on that before giving you another?

Still at work with no spell check, sorry.

No, from my understanding each question is kept completely separate. I took the exam on Wednesday at 1:45 PM, and each question had its own unique scenario.

Just out of curiosity, how long ago did you take the NREMT? I know my brother also took the paper NREMT-B, and identical to yours he was also given a scenario which was then followed up a 4-5 questions regarding that same scenario. I believe the last time he took the NREMT-B was in 2003 or 2004.

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief
took my test today finished at 520 or so hopefully they will have my results tomorrow if not tonight, i also got shut off at 70-80 I feel good about the test so we will have to see. and congrats!

o btw where do i check my results i know its on the nremt site is it under the initial app status?

Log on to your NREMT account, if there is a license number under your name you passed, if there isn't you didn't (or it may not have come up yet)

thetincan

Forum Ride Along
Log on to your NREMT account, if there is a license number under your name you passed, if there isn't you didn't (or it may not have come up yet)

ok thanks just checked and nothing is up yet. I think is not posted because its a Saturday