Just Another Day

OP
OP
Miss EMT

Miss EMT

Forum Crew Member
Wow. Ya'll are something else, you sure know how to make a person laugh. lol. And to think I almost married the guy. I was 18 and believed almost everything he said I was so naive. I know better now. So glad I decided not to runaway and marry him to think me as a little house wife, wearing skirts and head coverings, I forgot to mention the women was supposed to bow down to the men. I was supposed to do everything he asked. Can anyone else see why I didn't marry the guy?

rescue99

Forum Deputy Chief
Wow. Ya'll are something else, you sure know how to make a person laugh. lol. And to think I almost married the guy. I was 18 and believed almost everything he said I was so naive. I know better now. So glad I decided not to runaway and marry him to think me as a little house wife, wearing skirts and head coverings, I forgot to mention the women was supposed to bow down to the men. I was supposed to do everything he asked. Can anyone else see why I didn't marry the guy?

Bow? Wow! Guess if ya stood up real fast and banged his chin a few times it'd be okay :p

OP
OP
Miss EMT

Miss EMT

Forum Crew Member
That would be interesting. Maybe I should try that. No then I would have to fix him if I hit him hard enough. Plus I don't feel like hearing his whinning. His religion was interesting though. The women in his family had no say. His mom had 7 kids. All kids are home schooled. The girls in the family are raised to be house wifes. His parents didn't like me because I wanted to become a paramedic and to them that was unacceptable.

rescue99

Forum Deputy Chief
That would be interesting. Maybe I should try that. No then I would have to fix him if I hit him hard enough. Plus I don't feel like hearing his whinning. His religion was interesting though. The women in his family had no say. His mom had 7 kids. All kids are home schooled. The girls in the family are raised to be house wifes. His parents didn't like me because I wanted to become a paramedic and to them that was unacceptable.

Born and raised in the south. Wasn't such a strange occurrence. Welcome to the forum :)

OP
OP
Miss EMT

Miss EMT

Forum Crew Member
Thanks glad to be here. Its nice to be able to have somewhere to go to get a laugh when life.

bunkie

Forum Asst. Chief
Something to chipper you up.

During CPR class one of the guys in our group when to take a seat and the chair split in half, where did he go? Flat on his arse. :lol: He had a good sense of humor about it, even when the whole class begin to jokingly shout we needed to do CPR. :p

OP
OP
Miss EMT

Miss EMT

Forum Crew Member
See what i'm talking about. When your feeling down you can just log on and read funny threads or if you need to just vent you can do that here to. People can actually be very helpful on here. If you have had a bad trauma call there are people here you can talk to and they understand what your going through.:)