Job Shirt Question

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
So about a month ago I got a 911 job and I filled out a uniform order form which included a job shirt. Nothing has arrived yet and from what I've been told, it can take up to 8 months to get anything. I'm looking for a job shirt that I can wear between now and whenever I get mt uniform. The problem is that I'm 5'1" and about 100LBS so I'm having trouble finding anything online that fits. Except for the neck (16), I'm in the XS-S range. The nearest uniform store is easily an hour away from me. So what should I do?

Thanks

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
So about a month ago I got a 911 job and I filled out a uniform order form which included a job shirt. Nothing has arrived yet and from what I've been told, it can take up to 8 months to get anything. I'm looking for a job shirt that I can wear between now and whenever I get mt uniform. The problem is that I'm 5'1" and about 100LBS so I'm having trouble finding anything online that fits. Except for the neck (16), I'm in the XS-S range. The nearest uniform store is easily an hour away from me. So what should I do?

Thanks
"Job shirt" usually refers to a specific style sweatshirt from 5.11. Are you referring to a normal uniform shirt?

OP
OP
Fezman92

Fezman92

NJ and PA EMT
Whatever the pullover shirt that you wear when it's cold is called.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
Drive one hour and buy a shirt. Not everything can be done online.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
Whatever the pullover shirt that you wear when it's cold is called.
I'm inclined to say go take the drive, so you can try it on and make sure it fits. Also, there are different styles and colors you can wear. If you are so inclined, you can buy it online after you know what size and style (with denim or without) you want.

Also, you need to make sure your agency will approve you to wear a jobshirt that wasn't ordered and purchased through them. Personally, the only jobshirt I will ever spend my money on is made by Game Sportswear. Outside of the wristlets, they last for years.