Job Orientation

T-man

Forum Probie
Hi everyone,

I need some suggestion regarding a dress code for a job orientation. I made it through my interview and now I have my orientation. I was thinking I should wear: nice black pants, white shirt, and a tie. Do you think this is too much for an orientation? Also I was thinking of bringing an extra set of comfy cloth in case I need to switch into a work/ training cloth?

Any ideas? All of your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-T

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Call the employer and ask them what they would like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Hi everyone,

I need some suggestion regarding a dress code for a job orientation. I made it through my interview and now I have my orientation. I was thinking I should wear: nice black pants, white shirt, and a tie. Do you think this is too much for an orientation? Also I was thinking of bringing an extra set of comfy cloth in case I need to switch into a work/ training cloth?

Any ideas? All of your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-T

It's always safer to overdress than under dress for an interview. That said, fast had a good idea just call the receptionist and ask.

OP
OP
T

T-man

Forum Probie
I totally would call the employer however, my orientation tomorrow early in the morning. This is one thing I forgot to ask them about. I tried to call the office early but no one returned my call.

It sounds like it's better to show up nicely dressed and have extra set of cloth with me.

Thank you very much for all your help.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
While I agree it is almost always best to overdress than be under dressed....for most ambulance services, khakis and a polo (tucked in) are entirely appropriate and functional.

You can look nice and neat, but also are able to do any other activities without worrying about changing your clothes.

sop

Forum Lieutenant
You have already past the interview part. You can wear a polo shirt and any kinds of pants to orientation. Orientation is just an introduction to the company (paperwork, meet and greet, rules, policies, and etc.) :D