job hunt in the bay area

lowfatmilk

Forum Ride Along
Hi MDA! I'm interested in joining the Protransport-1 team as well! I was wondering if I can get that contact information. Thanks so much!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic

beandip4all

Forum Lieutenant
Hi MDA! I'm interested in joining the Protransport-1 team as well! I was wondering if I can get that contact information. Thanks so much!

Here you go!

http://tinyurl.com/29okbqz

seriously.... do your own due diligence, people. this forum doesn't exist to spoon-feed people jobs. :rolleyes:

Aprz

The New Beach Medic

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
For whoever was talking about the new company that started with a U earlier, United something... they have a job offer on craigslist here. By the way, they are called United Plus. I think that's what you were thinking of earlier by their description in the post. :p

slloth

Forum Crew Member
I will be doing this job search in the bay area very soon. Just finished school and waiting for my NAT reg exam. I'm also looking for A&P courses (accredited) and basic arrhythmia courses.

I did my externship with Pro Transport-1. Since that has been my only experience on an ambulance I cant compare.

Mr. Science

Forum Ride Along
... they have a job offer on craigslist here. By the way, they are called United Plus. I think that's what you were thinking of earlier by their description in the post. :p

Nice! It seems obvious now, but I never thought to look under transport before! Duh.... :)

Madball

Forum Probie
I work for Westmed and would be willing to help anyone looking for a job. I actually help with the interview/hiring process there. We will most likely be hiring within the month, spots are always opening up.

slloth

Forum Crew Member
Well Ive got apps in.

AMR
WESTMED
MEDIC AMBULANCE SOLANO
PRO TRANSPORT
NORCAL AMBULANCE
BAY MEDIC CONCORD

Any others?