Irishness

Irishness?

• Total voters

Scout

Para-Noid
After several conversations with different members i'm just wondering how many people have Irish connections, or are Irish themselves.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I drink in an Irsih Pub

NJN

The Young One

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
Irish on both sides, plus my maiden name is a brand of irish whiskey.

I do have a bit of dutch, swiss and english in there somewhere as well. Then, just to complicate my kids' ethnicity, married a cubano.

berkeman

Forum Lieutenant
I volunteered a couple weeks back as EMT Standby at an Irish football game tournament in San Francisco. Think they called it "Footie", but I'm not sure. It was an All-Stars Exhibition, so surprisingly few EMS incidents. If it had been for-real, it looked to be a pretty rough game, kind of like a combination of rugby and soccer...

Last edited by a moderator:

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I volunteered a couple weeks back as EMT Standby at an Irish football game tournament in San Francisco. Think they called it "Footie", but I'm not sure. It was an All-Stars Exhibition, so surprisingly few EMS incidents. If it had been for-real, it looked to be a pretty rough game, kind of like a combination of rugby and soccer...

you sure it wasn't Fifty? They could haved been reffering to that Irish Rapper.

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
My great,great grandfathers on my fathers side came over about 1848. My mothers side is Scotch. But since I was born on this side of the ocean I'm Canadian of Irish and Scotch ancestry.

If the Irish and Scotch both make whiskey, does that make me a drunk?

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Scotch-Irish with German, Choctaw and Cherokee mixed in just for kicks. I did like to drink but I gave that up a couple of years ago.

At least I got it honestly. :)

Jon

imurphy

Forum Captain

Berkeman, it's called GAA, which stands for Gaelic Athletic Association. It's a pretty rough game, and commonly referred to as "Gaelic".

As for me, I'm 100% Irish. Proud, passport-holding, Irish Citizen who's just moved here after spending the first 27 years of my life in Dublin!

medic258

Forum Crew Member
50% Irish, 25% Italian and 25% English. I believe my mother's family was from Galway.

Levinoss

Forum Crew Member
Irish/Scottish/Cherokee

I'm adopted cajun tho. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: