Imperial County Schaefer

LACoGurneyjockey

Forum Asst. Chief
Looking for any info on Schaefer Ambulance out of Imperial co, and anyone else running out there. Thinking about relocating and I'm just trying to get some solid info. Pay, schedule, call volume, morale, any and all info is appreciated.

gonefishing

Forum Deputy Chief
Looking for any info on Schaefer Ambulance out of Imperial co, and anyone else running out there. Thinking about relocating and I'm just trying to get some solid info. Pay, schedule, call volume, morale, any and all info is appreciated.
Wow didn't know they still ran out that way! Crazy.

ResRednek

Forum Probie
I don't know about Schaefer I know MBA is moving into Salton Sea with a new station. Full time with them is 72 on 96 off, not sure about pay

OP
OP
LACoGurneyjockey

LACoGurneyjockey

Forum Asst. Chief
I don't know about Schaefer I know MBA is moving into Salton Sea with a new station. Full time with them is 72 on 96 off, not sure about pay
Really? What's their EOA going to look like? Do you know if they're already operating or when they plan to start? Would that be primary 911 or as an expansion of their IFTs?

ResRednek

Forum Probie
I'm not sure of their EOA. I know it's gonna be primarily 911. They were just down looking at what's gonna be their new station a couple weeks back

OP
OP
LACoGurneyjockey

LACoGurneyjockey

Forum Asst. Chief
Interesting. If you hear anything more about it feel free to PM me.
Or just put it here for the benefit of everyone else