If I wasn't an EMT/FF, I'd be a...

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader

is the question, so what would you be?

Myself: I'm almost done working on my degree needed to teach High School History.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
BORED!

TKO

Forum Lieutenant
I would probably be doing my nursing working towards flight nurse or ER.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
A cop. I double majored in Law Enforcement and Security Mgmt in college.

Chimp

TKO

Forum Lieutenant
I was almost going to say Cop too....I think I have like a authority figure envy!!

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
A cop. I double majored in Law Enforcement and Security Mgmt in college.

Chimp

Interesting.

Any interest in working in in law enforcement, or are you devoted to EMS/FF?

TKO: I would probably be doing my nursing working towards flight nurse or ER.

Also interesting, I thought about both those careers, but decided against it.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
I was interested in LE, then my college professor turned me on to Security Mgmt. I started working at the Toyota plant as security which quickly turned into a Fire and EMS/Security department. I decided that when I moved down to Florida that I would look for something similar. This "community" is the closest thing I could find and I'm only somewhat satisfied. I've decided to get my EMT-B and FF I & II certs and go public. I start EMT-B classes in October.

Chimp

ResTech

Forum Asst. Chief
... something in information technology. Probably networking or PC repair/troubleshooting, etc.

OP
OP
MMiz

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Originally posted by spunkygizmo@Jun 25 2004, 06:21 PM
Working on a horse farm, which is what I do in my spare time anyway, as my grandparents are horse trainers.:)
No, that isn't allowed here. If you work in EMS your response would have to be some other ems-related occupation, it's just the way it goes. (Kidding)

That's great to hear, part of me wishes I had the opportunity to grow up in the country somewhere. Horse-riding was limited to the two times I went with my boyscout troop.

spunkygizmo

Forum Probie
LOL, even if I wasnt in EMS myself and were riding horses 24/7, 365 days a year (which i very well COULD:p), i'd still get my fill of it, 'cause my Mom is an ER nurse, and between us both we are friends with every EMS employee in this town and 99% of the Law Enforcement too,lol.

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
A CPA.

Oh wait, that's what I already do.

If I wasn't a volunteer, I'd be suicidal - my job isn't entirely satisfying and I depend on my volunteer work for satisfaction. If I couldn't do this, I would probably find a charity and work as an event planner. :D

citizencain20

Forum Probie
Information Technology Management, and Project Management
Pays more but so much less rewarding.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief

crazy guy sitting here wondering why the hell I have thousands dollars worth of bunker gear and jump kits all over my room...