I Passed

emtb1981

Forum Ride Along
Just got my results today and I passed thank Goodness! So how long will it actually take to get my paperwork in, and is it a bad idea to go ahead and start looking for a job before I do? I am so excited I have wanted this all my life and it is finally here!!!!!!!

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Congrats!!!

Not a bad idea at all. Most people go ahead and apply once they find out, the hiring process usually take a little more time than your average job, so it's not a big deal. We've actually had medics hired on before knowing if they even passed the NR lol.

c-spine

Forum Lieutenant
Congrats! -high fives- I'm thinking the same thing. I can't wait to get on a service and start going on calls - but I have to wait until I get my NREMT card so I can send that all in to State, so I can wait for my State license so I can apply. x.x;

MMiz

I put the M in EMTLife
Community Leader
Congrats! When you land the perfect EMS job and make your millions, don't forget about EMTLife! :)

OP
OP
E

emtb1981

Forum Ride Along
thanks for the advise emsjunkie!!!! I went out for the job I REALLY wanted and got it already, they are getting my stuff faxed to them to i can start ASAP!!!

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
emtb1981 said:
thanks for the advise emsjunkie!!!! I went out for the job I REALLY wanted and got it already, they are getting my stuff faxed to them to i can start ASAP!!!

:) :) :) Congrats!!! :) :) :)

Awesome! Like everyone here says remember this feeling well...You'll need it when you're running a nasty GI bleed at 3 in the morning!