I Passed!

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Hey everyone! Most of you are probably new and don't remember but that's ok. I haven't been around much due to school and other obligations. Well, I finished P school last week and today I passed the NREMT paramedic CBT! Next weekend I go do the skills portion and - assuming that goes according to plan - I will begin orientation for a full time medic slot immediately. It's been a rough journey but I'm glad that it's not been for nothing.

I got scared out of my mind when the test cut me off at 80 and I found myself very confused by several of the questions. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I got a text from my instructor that said "check the NREMT website, congrats." I hope to have the same results when I go to Memphis next weekend.

So that's that! Hope all is well with everyone. Hopefully I'll be posting here some more.

Jonathan

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Hey everyone! Most of you are probably new and don't remember but that's ok. I haven't been around much due to school and other obligations. Well, I finished P school last week and today I passed the NREMT paramedic CBT! Next weekend I go do the skills portion and - assuming that goes according to plan - I will begin orientation for a full time medic slot immediately. It's been a rough journey but I'm glad that it's not been for nothing.

I got scared out of my mind when the test cut me off at 80 and I found myself very confused by several of the questions. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I got a text from my instructor that said "check the NREMT website, congrats." I hope to have the same results when I go to Memphis next weekend.

So that's that! Hope all is well with everyone. Hopefully I'll be posting here some more.

Jonathan

What do you want a cookie?

Lol congrats

OP
OP
JonTullos

JonTullos

Forum Captain

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Congratulations and good luck on your skills. Sounds like you'll do fine. Now, just don't kill anyone ;)

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
Jon is licensed to kill. Okay, certified.

Whatever.

Congrats buddy! From one former radio guy to another, glad you were able to make the change.

OP
OP
JonTullos

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Thanks man. Not bad for a couple of mic rockers, huh?

bmedicp

Forum Ride Along
congradulations tullos. I remember you, I see you all the time. I assume you are going to work at wayne general right? BP.

OP
OP
JonTullos

JonTullos

Forum Captain
congradulations tullos. I remember you, I see you all the time. I assume you are going to work at wayne general right? BP.

Yep, I'll be at the General full time. Once I get situated there, I'm going to hopefully do some PRN at Metro. Going to see how everything goes first and we'll see. Haven't seen you in a while (except online) so hope all's good your way.