I passed!!!

MCGLYNN_EMTP

Forum Crew Member
Just passed my practicals for paramedic this past saturday (oct. 3) and 2 weeks before that I passed my CBT. I'm still having trouble believing im a paramedic now!!!! Just waiting on my cards...then the pay raise and the fun begins!!! I still find it funny that I can hold morphie and Versed...but I cant buy a beer because I am only 20 years old lol.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Congrats!!!!!

OP
OP
MCGLYNN_EMTP

MCGLYNN_EMTP

Forum Crew Member
Thanks!
I just found out about this forum. So far I like what I see and I think this will be a good place to get insight from more experienced paramedics being that I'm still fresh off the lot.

OP
OP
MCGLYNN_EMTP

MCGLYNN_EMTP

Forum Crew Member
lol Yea...Dr. Pepper is fine with me... The fact that I'm 20 doesnt bother me that much....but the problem is...I look like I am 12....Since I've started in EMS a year and a half ago..it never fails...I get asked once a shift if I'm old enough to work on the ambulance....I just smile and say...nope...It doesnt matter if we respond to a complete arrest...someone has to point out in the middle of working the patient that I look like im 12...or 14 or 16....16 seems to be the going number lately...

judoka5446

Forum Crew Member
My sympathies. I look way older than I am. One of these days a nurse is gonna think im the one having the age related heart failure :glare:

firecoins

IFT Puppet
Just passed my practicals for paramedic this past saturday (oct. 3) and 2 weeks before that I passed my CBT. I'm still having trouble believing im a paramedic now!!!! Just waiting on my cards...then the pay raise and the fun begins!!! I still find it funny that I can hold morphie and Versed...but I cant buy a beer because I am only 20 years old lol.

yeah but you will be treating overdoses of beer. congrats!