I passed

Emtint08

Forum Crew Member
Good Morning:

Have not visitied this site for a while. I am preparing for my State Exam, and with children in the picture, life is slightly more than chaotic. Wanted to thank you all for the advice you gave me. I managed to pass my Intermediate class and have my provisional license. Doesnt mean much out here though. I take my State Exam in exactly four weeks, should give me plenty of time to review.
Hope all is well with all of you. Any study suggestions would be helpful.
:rolleyes:

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Congratulations! Yes, use that time to review. Does your state require NREMT?

Good luck!

medic417

The Truth Provider

bstone

Forum Deputy Chief

medic417

The Truth Provider
OP
OP
E

Emtint08

Forum Crew Member
Awesome

Awesome suggestions. Out here Intermediates are not required to take the national registry, although they can if they choose. I am taking it at the state level. Once I get through paramedic school, however, that is required (National Registry). I will use any and all suggestions. I am pretty much going to stick to the original curriculum (certainly didnt hurt last time). Focusing a lot on pediatrics, drug calcs, iv administration. I have a BLOCK when it comes to some of the trauma skills (I.E. Traction splinting). for whatever reason, I can do it a thousand times, and still flop. I pray I have a talented partner (just kidding).:p

Sasha

Forum Chief
we use a pier-review method

It would be nice if they could spell. How can I trust their ability to help someone pass a test when they can't spell?

Maybe.... They peer review, and if they don't like what you had, throw you off a pier. Pier review! ^_^ :p

Parameducators

Forum Ride Along
Parameducators

Hi BStone,

Thanks for pointing out the spelling error! I suppose that goes to prove that Physicians really are the poorest spellers.

We've received quite a few suggestions over the last year and are getting ready to release a completely revamped version of the site. All of the questions will be updated as well and have been reviewed by an MD, PhD from Ohio State that we've teamed up with. We will probably be looking for a few test users to try out the site if anyone is interested. (The release date is going to be in May)

Please contact us so that we can give you a few free subscription coupons to hand out to your students; It's the least we can do for the help. :)

Sincerely,

Randall J. Duthler, MD
Parameducators, LLC

medic417

The Truth Provider
Hi BStone,

Thanks for pointing out the spelling error! I suppose that goes to prove that Physicians really are the poorest spellers.

We've received quite a few suggestions over the last year and are getting ready to release a completely revamped version of the site. All of the questions will be updated as well and have been reviewed by an MD, PhD from Ohio State that we've teamed up with. We will probably be looking for a few test users to try out the site if anyone is interested. (The release date is going to be in May)

Please contact us so that we can give you a few free subscription coupons to hand out to your students; It's the least we can do for the help. :)

Sincerely,

Randall J. Duthler, MD
Parameducators, LLC

What about me I gave you free advertising by my post?:sad:

Are you going to add or does the site have information to help prepare for the skills as well?

imurphy

Forum Captain
Good Luck!!