I am now....

emtbuff

Forum Captain
Officially the training officer for our squad^_^ :) So training will be alittle more interactive and I'm hoping to start doing training with the fire department more then what we do. I'm hoping to do training with them once every other month. I'm so excited.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Congrats from a fellow new training officer.

fm_emt

Useless without caffeine
emtbuff said:
Officially the training officer for our squad^_^ :) So training will be alittle more interactive and I'm hoping to start doing training with the fire department more then what we do. I'm hoping to do training with them once every other month. I'm so excited.

Cool! Hire me when I finish school, mmkay? :)

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Congrat's from another T.O... let me know if I can be an assistance.. I have several can lectures...

Be safe,
R/R 911

OP
OP
E

emtbuff

Forum Captain
Thanks everyone. I'll keep that in mind ridryder911 I'm sure I'll be looking for info. I'm sure I'll be asking question or looking for advise or ideas.

i_drive_code3

Forum Crew Member
congrats!

that is awesome! we try to do cooperative training with our fire agencies too..in that past month we've been working on mci skills and we broke it into three drills total. one at fire then we had one here for ambulance personnel (i did that one, it was fun!) then we had a big old mci drill involving a school bus, two cars and about 30 volunteer "victims" in full moulage!

have fun with - i love it when we do "silly" stuff like jeopardy games and not just the --watch the video & take a test--

*kate*

OP
OP
E

emtbuff

Forum Captain
Okay now that I have gotten most of the first training all wraped up ready to present. I was wandering what other companies did with their training. I was hoping to pull people in from other communities to do a lecture although not every month but once in a while as I know of some really good presenters in our area. I approached our director about the idea he wasn't to kin on the idea he told me to ask the squad what they thought. So I guess what I'm wandering do you think it would be wise to have sheet of paper for each individual with the question of having others come in for training and then asking for ideas on what they want for training. Does this sound like a good idea?? Or should I just stick with doing the presenting every month and do what I want to do?