How's Class?

cbdemt

Forum Lieutenant
If I remember correctly, there were several of us starting class in Jan. Just curious how the semester went for everyone, how long you have left etc.

ECC

Forum Captain
This post reminds me to thank GOD Paramedic school was over 14 years ago for me!

I teach Fire Science @ the Local Community College now: Driver Operator, Hydraulics, and some EMS.

Phridae

Forum Asst. Chief
Let see, I passed my class. (iv-tech)
I still have the state test on june 29th.

I might take the intermediate class next year. But we'll see where I am then.
I'm thinking about taking fire, but I don't know what I'd be getting myself into with that.
Thats about it.

emtbuff

Forum Captain
Okay let me see here. I finished up my nursing class so I am half way done with my LPN. Yes I passed. :D

I am almost done with my ERT class I test tomarrow night. I hope I pass. :eek: *crossing my fingers* We have a written test and practicles. I know that the practicle station are SCBA, Knots, Hand tools, and A-Frame set up. I can't wait.

Tigs_9

Forum Probie
Well good luck tommorrow night, u'll be fine!!!! :D
It'll be all good!!! B) B)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Ok. I'm finished with the classroom portion of -P school. I'm working on weekly "independant study" projects and waiting to find out my clinical schedule... I "should" have it on Monday, but I "should have had it" last Tuesday, Thursday, Friday... I'm not holding my breath, just anxious.

Jon

emtbuff

Forum Captain
Originally posted by Tigs_9@May 22 2005, 12:22 PM
Well good luck tommorrow night, u'll be fine!!!! :D
It'll be all good!!! B) B)
Thanks I hope so I will let you all know on Tuesday How I did.

emtbuff

Forum Captain
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@May 22 2005, 03:09 PM
Ok. I'm finished with the classroom portion of -P school. I'm working on weekly "independant study" projects and waiting to find out my clinical schedule... I "should" have it on Monday, but I "should have had it" last Tuesday, Thursday, Friday... I'm not holding my breath, just anxious.

Jon
Good thing your not holding your breath. Other wise you probley would have already hit rock bottom. Besides If you were holding your breath you would Hypoxic, irrational, and probley more than likely pass out. Good luck to you with clinicls. Jump in and help out with what ever it is (even if it is cleaning up stuff you would much rather not think about But hey someone has to do it so the student is the next best thing). :lol:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I started my ride-time yesterday. Good so far.

Jon

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Finished May 23rd. Waiting on state test now....

OP
OP
C

cbdemt

Forum Lieutenant
Just got my grades!!! First semester of I class is over with a short 3 month minimester to go. First semester of A&P down too. If all goes as planned I should start P classes in August along with my last few gen-eds for the Associates in EMS degree.

I got B's across the boards this semester... I'm happy, but I like A's better! <_<

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Good for you!

emtbuff

Forum Captain
Well we ended up not testing till last night as to the 23rd of May. This is due to the fact that almost all the student showed up but we had no instructors. Found out that they were out at scene of the child we have missing in a neighboring town. Evne though I felt like crap I was still there I got a little over heated. Anyways I passed my test with flying colors and couldn't feel any better. I am so happy that it is done with but now I just need to find something else to take up my time so I don't spend all summer working, on call and remoldeling our home.