How many times have you been to a single residence in a single week?

EMS Fanatic

Forum Crew Member
Hi fellow EMS friends, I was just curious about something; how many single times have you been to a persons residence in one week? In two days we have had at least two calls to this single residence, I believe someone should take the elderly mans privileges away as a stay at home own " health care taker" because we went to the house last night and it was utterly disgusting and the patient couldn't get out of his bed. Today, paid EMS gets a call for the same residence for a well being check and the dispatch stated that he was confused. I believe they only went there once, maybe twice, but how many times has a single unit or crew been to the same residence. What actions were taken by the county or city which they live? I am just curious because we may have to call someone if we get called out to that residence again. Thank you.

OP
OP
E

EMS Fanatic

Forum Crew Member
well I run in a rural community. But, what did yall have to do to make them stop calling 911

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Sometimes we will be able to involve law enforcement. Other times they will fall asleep so they don't call for several hours but then call again when they wake up. Crews aren't the nicest when we run on this patient

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Our record is 9 times in 24 hours, including once with the crew still on scene

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Why did two crews have to show up?
They didnt. She called 911 again with the crew still standing there because we refused to take her to a mainland hospital.

redundantbassist

Nefarious Dude
We get a call for the local trailer park every 1-2 days on average, I even know most of the residents by name. But the most i've ever been there was 6 times in one shift.

usalsfyre

You have my stapler
6 times in a day, we knew her well.

MedStar MH in Fort Worth stopped billing one guy at four million dollars outstanding debt.