how do you keep in shape

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Does it have to be done with your crew members/coworkers? Or can you bring in some ringers???

emtal233

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by rescuecpt@Jun 14 2005, 11:49 AM
Does it have to be done with your crew members/coworkers? Or can you bring in some ringers???
Now there is a good reason to join CVAC ;) ........ :D

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Originally posted by emtal233+Jun 14 2005, 01:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (emtal233 @ Jun 14 2005, 01:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-rescuecpt@Jun 14 2005, 11:49 AM
Now there is a good reason to join CVAC ;) ........ :D [/b][/quote]
Of course I'm a good reason.... ;)

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
Just tell your boss that Sex makes for great PT

sure Margaritaville, now i've this real bad image of the whole crew bent over for drill.... :eek:

of course, even that might be our choice over his Hippa drill... :rolleyes:

Margaritaville

Forum Lieutenant
rescuecpt -

by all means - bring your own. Remember workouts should be "fun and interesting" that way we stick with em.

Stevo - that picture is TMI!!!!

(just kidding ya'll - my mind is completely in the gutter lately - forgive me!) ;)

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
Originally posted by Stevo@Jun 14 2005, 01:59 PM
sure Margaritaville, now i've this real bad image of the whole crew bent over for drill.... :eek:
I'm not sure it counts as excersize if we just bend over... I mean if it's your PT you gotta be a little more active than that.

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
Originally posted by Margaritaville@Jun 16 2005, 01:52 PM
rescuecpt -

by all means - bring your own. Remember workouts should be "fun and interesting" that way we stick with em.
At my company BYOB would be very mandatory... not a good selection at all!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by rescuecpt+Jun 14 2005, 02:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rescuecpt @ Jun 14 2005, 02:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by emtal233@Jun 14 2005, 01:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-rescuecpt
@Jun 14 2005, 11:49 AM
Does it have to be done with your crew members/coworkers?  Or can you bring in some ringers???

Of course I'm a good reason.... ;) [/b][/quote]
I'm RESPONDING!

medic03

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by rescuecpt@Jun 14 2005, 11:49 AM
lol, too funny :p

CodeSurfer

Forum Captain
Actually back to the actual subject... I just found out that my company provides us membership to the gym next door. I havent used it, but it sounds like a good idea. :p

PArescueEMT

Forum Bartender
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Jun 17 2005, 01:23 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Jun 17 2005, 01:23 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by rescuecpt@Jun 14 2005, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by emtal233@Jun 14 2005, 01:38 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-rescuecpt
@Jun 14 2005, 11:49 AM
Does it have to be done with your crew members/coworkers?  Or can you bring in some ringers???

Of course I'm a good reason.... ;)
I'm RESPONDING! [/b][/quote]
and now to come right back... you may be responding but i am hearing the recall from 400 miles away...

Nikki320

Forum Probie
I weight train at the gym four days a week for an hour and do cardio 3 sometimes four times a week for eather 25 minutes of HIIT or else 30 minutes on the rower and 30 minutes on the eliptical or sometimes i take a spin class.

vtemti

Forum Captain
Originally posted by Margaritaville@Jun 14 2005, 10:47 AM
Just tell your boss that Sex makes for great PT. And if he cares to make it mandatory than you will be happy to oblige. :p :p :p :p :p :p
Ok, how did I lose track of this thread. I usually have a good sence for knowing when things are getting a little kinky.

Steve, NO. I don't have enough money in the budget to supply personal protection for this, besides the thought of your bare A.........(Butt) makes me a little nauseous.

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
well ok, so much for that idea.... :p

the way i figure it though, your either gonna have to blow a few $$$ to keep us in shape, or outfit the rig with these soon... :rolleyes:

folding%20walkers.jpg

look at the bright side, they'd be a shoe in for an IV pole.....

~S~

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
I lift three days a week and teach martial arts two days to get my cardio in. I blew up like a balloon after my first 4 years in EMS. I didt' realize how big I got until I went into full time law enforcement and looked at my pic on the wall compared to the other officers.

We had a gym in the PD and I started there. Every base I worked in for the past three years, I brought in a bench and weights. The city I work for has a huge Rec-Plex that I can lift in, but most of the time I just lift at home.