Hey San Diegans

Zombie Killer

Forum Probie
Hey guys, is there anyone who has been working in or around the North County or San Diego in general for a few years? If so it would be greatly appreciated if you would PM me. I have a couple of questions about how employment has been these days.

Mitchellmvhs

Forum Crew Member
Hey guys, is there anyone who has been working in or around the North County or San Diego in general for a few years? If so it would be greatly appreciated if you would PM me. I have a couple of questions about how employment has been these days.
I’m currently working riverside as a Basic, but if you’ve been out for awhile.

Falck recently took a good portion of south county from AMR. AMR is still there, but I’m not sure what they cover anymore.

As far as north county. North County Fire Protection District (Falbrook) has Single Role Paramedic’s as AO’s that stay on the box. Pay is pretty garbage. I see them occasionally transport out to Temecula Valley Hospital. A few of the guys I talked to like it. They’re on a 48/96 schedule if I remember correctly.

OP
OP
Zombie Killer

Zombie Killer

Forum Probie
I’m currently working riverside as a Basic, but if you’ve been out for awhile.

Falck recently took a good portion of south county from AMR. AMR is still there, but I’m not sure what they cover anymore.

As far as north county. North County Fire Protection District (Falbrook) has Single Role Paramedic’s as AO’s that stay on the box. Pay is pretty garbage. I see them occasionally transport out to Temecula Valley Hospital. A few of the guys I talked to like it. They’re on a 48/96 schedule if I remember correctly.
Thank you for your reply as well Mitchellmvhs. I'm looking at a few possible options. I'm actually near Fallbrook. Not far from the 76 amd Mission area. I've had a couple of people respond. They've been very open and helpful. Thank you all who took the time to respond. This is a big reason why I want a career in this field. The people who selflessly help others. 🤘😈